Mga Pahina

Martes, Pebrero 21, 2012

Official Blog...Yey!

At last! I was able to create my own blog. I have been reading blogs from a lot of beauty and fashion bloggers because I want to learn from their experiences, their fashion style, how they do their make-up and the like. Since then, I thought of creating a personal blog mainly for what I do for the day, how I look, what I wear and where I go. Here we can discuss anything, but expect me to talk mostly about make-up. I love make-up, it's an addiction I can't resist. Believe me, I already have several make-up inside my stash, I not only have one, I have four to keep all my make-up in place.


Aside from make-up, I will also be talking about my son and my husband. Yes! I am married with a cute little boy who will turn 2 on April. I'd like to share how I take care of my baby, his achievements as a toddler and how he's growing really fast. Well, you can expect me to talk some stuff about my husband as well. *smile*


Feel free to give your comments, suggestions and questions, let me learn with you because that's the essence of this blog.




Your's trully,
Joy :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento